Friday, April 3, 2009

We are born an Original




The peacock is so beautiful as it does its own dance each day and screeches its tune for the world to here! This beautiful bird is at The Farm , in the Philippines. A heaven on earth and a place we will visit many times again !

Sometimes you hear a phrase and it sticks in your mind.....here is one I heard from Vikas Malkani...

" You are born an ORIGINAL...do not die a COPY.."

Its so powerful and comes at a time when many people are questioning the purpose of life.

Look within and really question - what is it that I have to offer that is authentic and original to me?

I meet many people in life and many times I get asked...How can I be just like you and do the work you do?
My answer is always the same ....just follow YOUR heart ...and follow YOUR dream.
Its important to know your dream and not to simply want the dream of others.

Do YOUR dance for the world and then you will find peace/ happiness/ harmony and joy .
The universe will always say YES and support your dream ....
So be authentic to yourself - you are an Original....stay that way and do not die a Copy !


With love and blessings
Sally

.

No comments: