Sunday, March 27, 2011

Reiki - What you Say is more important than what you eat !

I am often asked in Reiki - wether a person should eat only certain types of foods and give up the " non healthy " foods.

I answer that in my opinion- it is MUCH more important to focus on the words that come out of your mouth- rather than the food that goes into your mouth.

Are your words supportive and encouraging..or do they cut like a knife and hurt people?
Your words can stay with people for many years- so choose them carefully !



As we say in Reiki - JUST FOR TODAY ....be kind to every living thing !
Choose supportive words and look for the good in everyone!

I send you my love and gratitude
Sally

1 comment:

Annie Lin said...

You're right on about this--we're such a food-obsessed culture but we don't pay attention to the vocab diet we feed ourselves (and others)

Can't wait for some May posts!