Monday, February 20, 2012

Reiki Student Interviews with Sally

Sally has decided to interview some of her students to help readers get a first hand feeling of their personal Reiki Journeys and Experiences.

Here is Mary Jo, from Switzerland, who got hooked at Reiki 1, studied all the way to Reiki Master with Sally and now will go on to become an Accredited Reiki Teacher Trainer with Sally at SoulCentre Academy.

From student to teacher- an amazing journey….

So Mary Jo, what attracted you to Reiki?

When I first came to Singapore, I was busy making a new life for myself when I first heard about Reiki. It was a wonderful opportunity to do something positive for myself so I immediately signed up for a class. I immediately got attracted to Reiki as it is natural, and especially because I knew that learning Reiki would allow me to take my life and my health into my own hands.


How did you find the teachings?

I was very pleasantly surprised to see how quick and easy it was to learn the basic skills. Everyone in the class had fun giving and receiving Reiki and all of us were amazed at how good it felt and at how effective it was. 

So why did you decide to become a Reiki Master?

After experiencing such joy and lightness after the first class, I got hooked! I wanted to learn how to do more for myself and for my loved-ones. This brought me on a wonderful journey of self-discovery and healing which is so amazing, I now want to share it with all.

Thank you Mary Jo for your generous sharing.

Such a dedicated and disciplined student…so will undoubtedly make a great teacher!

With love and gratitude

Sally

No comments: