Sunday, March 11, 2012

Reiki Brings Joy and Happiness to Lives!


I love to hear from my students about their Reiki journey and how Reiki is influencing their lives. Today I share my interview with a truly beautiful lady (both on the inside and out!). Her name is Christine, and she has such a gentle caring nature, that makes Reiki just so natural for her. She started her training at Level 1 and now has just graduated as a Reiki Master – many congratulations Christine!

Love and gratitude
Sally

An Interview with Christine Schwarz

What brought you to Reiki?

I had my first contact with Reiki about 18 years ago while being at University studying Human Resource Management. One of my fellow students introduced me to a Lady who was a Reiki Master/Teacher and I were immediately fascinated about Reiki and how it worked. Since then Reiki has been bumping into me all the years on many occasions as if saying ‘hey, I am still around you”. I even worked at a school where all sorts of alternate healing methods including Reiki were taught. I knew, I wanted to learn Reiki myself but I never felt ready nor that the time was right or, simply just because I had not found the perfect teacher for me. It may sound like a cliché but then I really woke up one morning and knew – this is it- now or never. Already living in Singapore for the second time, I checked the internet for Teachers and out of the List I choose Sally. Without any doubt I signed up for the Reiki Level One and I am now having my Reiki master training with her.

What Benefits have you seen personally since learning Reiki?

My life has completely changed since Reiki. I do feel much more happy & grounded with lots of energy and in day to day life I do always have a tool at hand that gives me stability in any situation. My health did improve a lot and I rarely go to the doctor’s nowadays. In fact I do feel much better than 10 years ago.

My intuition is so much better now and I chose more and more what feels right for me and my family. I am also more able now to simply accept what life has to offer and instead of always having a plan for everything I do go more with the flow, trusting the process of life and find that solutions reveal themselves when the time is right. Just like that.

How has Reiki Helped your family?

Reiki has helped my family to become closer. I do feel much more connected with my parents now and some difficulties and problems from the past have disappeared after starting my Reiki journey.

Any great Reiki stories to share?

One day my sister in law wrote me an email saying that she was completely stressed out, close to tears and life was a mess. She asked me to do some Reiki on her.  I then gave her a full body treatment via distant Reiki. The next day she wrote another email saying that she felt great now and all the stress had gone. I told her when I had done the distant Reiki on her and she confirmed exactly the time when she started to feel good again... truly amazing.

No comments: